Hopi ear candle thearpies at Shine health & beauty salons in Stoke Newington & Newington Green
This is an ancient and natural therapy handed down by many civilisations. It is believed that the Ancient Greeks used thermal ear candles for cleansing, purifying and healing on a spiritual basis and much later on a purely physical basis.
However the practice reached the modern world via the native American Hopi Indians of North Arizona and ear candles were used traditionally by Shamen healers. Ancient wall paintings show their importance in initiation rituals and healing ceremonies of the tribe.
What ingrediants are in Hopi ear candles?
The candles are produced from the natural ingredients of beeswax, honey extract, sage, St Johns Wort, chamomile, beta-carotene and organically grown flax. The candles work on a chimney principle, drawing any impurities to the surface where they can be gently removed. They equalise the pressure in the head and ears, making them suitable for most conditions.
What does thermal auricular therapy help with?
Thermal Auricular Therapy, is a pleasant and non-invasive treatment of the ears and can be helpful with;
• Excessive or compacted wax in the ears
• Irritation in ears and sinuses
• Pressure regulation in cases of : sinusitis / rhinitis /glue ear / colds / flu / headaches / migraine
• Stimulation of local and reflex energy flow
• Energetic revitalisation in cases of hearing impairment
• Relaxing and calming effect in cases of stress
• Noises in the ears, ringing, tinnitus
Are there any reasons why I shouldn’t have a Hopi ear candle treatment?
No contraindications are known to date but as a precaution, it is advisable not to use Hopi candles :
• If grommets are in place
• If there is inflammation or infection
• In the event of an allergic reaction to the contents.
60 mins … £65
Book a Hopi candle treatment at Shine health & beauty salons in Stoke Newington & Newington Green
If you would like to book an appointment for a Hopi ear candle treatment then please call our professional team at our Church Street health & beauty salon in Stoke Newington on 020 7241 5033 or 020 7241 5033 for our Newington Green hair & beauty salon.