Magdalena graduated as a physiotherapist in Poland in 2007. She is trained in manual muscle work and myofascial release techniques. She has great experience providing therapy and postural rehabilitation for office workers who sit for prolonged periods of time, for those suffering from stress induced pain and tension.
In the following years she underwent a number of complementary manual therapy and massage courses focused mainly on pelvic floor and abdominal wall rehabilitation, including: DRA (Diastasis Rectus Abdominis) – Complex Therapy, Women’s Physiotherapy, Urogynaecological Therapy for Pregnancy and Postoperative Care, Innovative Urogynaecological Physiotherapy with Elements of Osteopathy and Telemedicine.
Magda offers Scar tissue mobilization techniques for C-section, appendix resection etc. She can also give Belly gap diagnosis and healing work using Deep tissue massage and myofascial release.
She is especially interested in Women’s Physiotherapy and she successfully helps women restore balance in areas of their bodies that require special understanding and care. She works with relieving painful menstruations, digestive problems and pelvic girdle pain. She can also help you free your breath by working with your diaphragm and reducing tension in your tired-of-breast feeding shoulders.
You are welcome to book a Free 15minute Consultation with Magda to see if her skills can be of service to you.
Email Magda to find out more
Being also a Pilates instructor, Magda can give you advice on exercise routines that you should follow.
You will certainly benefit from the therapy if you:
- have painful menstruations
- have a lower back pain or digestive problems such as constipation, bloating or heartburn that started occurring after your natural birth or C-section.
- suffer from neck or shoulder pain
- suffer from pelvic girdle pain (pubic symphysis pain, coccyx pain, hip pain)
- suffer from belly gap related problems (baby belly, feeling that the abdomen is not supporting you)
- have a C-section scar that hasn’t been looked at by a specialist
- have pelvic floor dysfunctions (such as stress incontinence, pain during intercourse)
- know you should exercise your Kegels but don’t know how
Manual therapy, elements of Osteopathy, Deep tissue massage, Myofascial release and Trigger point therapy.
They are usually very gentle techniques restoring the balance and helping body to heal. She also educates her clients a lot on changing their lifestyle.
Book in your physiotherapy treatments, by calling 020 7241 5033 for our Church Street health & beauty salon in Stoke Newington.