Dr Vidaltxo Martinez
Dr Vidaltxo Martinez is a GP with 15 years of experience in the NHS. As a practicing GP, he takes a holistic approach to patients and promotes the importance of continuity of care.
Dr Martinez has a specialist interest in dermatology and has worked as a Dermatology Specialist within the community for the past 6 years. He also performs Dermatology surgical procedures for NHS patients within the local area. He has an interest in skin lesion assessment and monitoring.Email Dr Martinez to find out more and to book your appointment
Skin conditions are one of the most common disorders that occur.
Dr Martinez’s holistic approach begins with a consultation where your skin issues and concerns will be discussed at length. A diagnosis will be made and a management plan will be outlined tailored to your needs. He is happy to see patients of all ages.
Dr Martinez also has specialised in cosmetic procedures for both men and women. These include anti-wrinkle Botulin Toxin injections and Hyaluronic dermofillers.
- Dr Martinez qualified with MB BS in 1999.
- He obtained the GP VTS (Spanish equivalent) in 2004.
- He gained a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology in 2009 by Cardiff University.
- Subsequently he obtained the Diploma in Dermoscopy in 2015 also by Cardiff University.
- He is a member of several professional organisations including the Primary Care Dermatology Society and the International Dermoscopy Society.
- Dr Martinez is fully registered with the General Medical Council and is in the GP register
Dr Martinez always aims to combine the highest standards of medical care with empathy, sensitivity and a friendly, non-judgmental approach. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
When he is not looking through his dermatoscope, he enjoys cooking for family and friends. Whenever possible, he escapes to scuba dive into blue deep seas. Also he is a keen swimmer, having participated in a few events for charity.Email Dr Martinez to find out more