Craniosacral Therapist (CST)Alfredo qualified as a Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist in London at the Craniosacral Therapy Educational Trust (CTET). He decided to study Craniosacral Therapy after suffering from chronic pain and getting great benefit from it. Alfredo has great passion for this wonderful approach to healing and he is committed to an exploration of it. To this end he founded the Craniosacral Therapy Clinic at the Royal Free Hospital, which treats patients who suffer from immune deficiency. He also works with patients receiving chemotherapy and those suffering with Parkinson’s disease helping them to address side-effects with great success.
Aromatherapy / Reiki / Hopi Ear Candling / Dr Hauschka Face & Body TreatmentsAmanda completed a Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts and Visual Art from NSW University, Sydney, Australia in 1996 and in the same year began a different career in another form of art focussing on the human form: A diploma in Swedish massage, shortly followed in 1997 with a diploma in Remedial massage. Inspired to continue studying, as the year 2000 came to a close, Clinical Aromatherapy, with a dissertation on cancer, was also added to her repertoire. Amanda worked for various spas and natural product companies before coming to the UK 13 years ago. Over the years in London, Amanda has studied Reiki I and II, La Therapy, Hopi Ear Candles and Hydrotherm massage.
ShiatsuWith her caring touch Ana is on hand to help rebalance your energy. After working as a clinical psychologist in the fields of mental health and autism for many years, Ana wanted to complement her clinical skills with bodywork.
OsteopathAndrew qualified with an honours degree from the British College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998. He is fully registered with and covered by BUPA, AXA PPP and all other healthcare schemes. He is highly experienced in all areas of musculo-skeletal diagnosis, treatment and advice on prevention of recurrence. Andrew has been practicing in north London since 1998 originally working at the Clissold Park Natural Health Centre and since Shine opened in 2003, on Church Street.
ReflexologyAnna Lee qualified as a Reflexologist at the London School of Reflexology in 2005. She went on to gain valuable experience working with a varied client base in the City of London and at Neal’s Yard Therapy Rooms, Covent Garden. Through continued training Anna has developed an intuitive and calming approach to her practice. She has a steadying manner and a grounded perspective, always working with compassion and sensitivity. Every client is considered holistically, as an individual and with respect.
HomeopathyAurora has been working as a qualified and registered homeopath since 2001. In her practice she follows the rigorous principles of classical homeopathy. Aurora sees a wide range of people of all ages and backgrounds, helping them achieve optimal health through the versatile use of homeopathic remedies.
Sports / Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage / Face Lift Massage / Myofascial Release MFRDescribing massage as a way to connect with people, Becky is an intuitive massage therapist who considers an emotional reading her clients an essential part of the process. With 15 years experience in bodywork she has gained a loyal following that includes sports enthusiasts, performers and professionals. She is also an experienced pregnancy massage therapist.
Holistic/ Deep Tissue/Beth was inspired towards bodywork during her travels in Thailand in 1989 where she received traditional Thai massage from an elderly local. She was so struck by the power of this Eastern treatment she first studied Thai massage before moving to Malaysia where she furthered her knowledge in deep oil-based techniques native to the country. The belief in the power of touch to help create the balance in body and mind that aids natural healing has supported her approach ever since.
- CHRIS HARRIS, BA hons DO, graduated as an Osteopath from the European School of Osteopathy in 1994 and according to him has not looked back since, having found his vocation. Of the main colleges in the UK the European School has the most substantial training in the field of Cranial Osteopathy. This is a refined and subtle form of the work.
- Christie Graduated as a Physiotherapist from Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh in 2013. She has 4 years’ experience specifically in Musculoskeletal and Sports injury Physiotherapy. Since qualifying, Christie has completed many post graduate courses, some of which at masters level. These range from: lower limb rehabilitation, Hand therapy, Cognitive behavioral therapy for people with chronic pain, […]
- After qualifying at the London School of Reflexology in 2007, Cordelia continued to develop her practice in order to help benefit her clients by becoming an accredited member of AOR, CMHC and Baby Reflex. Cordelia later specialised in Maternity Reflexology, after becoming a mother herself and experiencing an emotional journey. She trained alongside renowned midwife […]
- Danila developed an interest in bodywork in the late 90s when she started practicing Yoga and fell in love with Traditional Thai Massage. After studying in Thailand, she obtained an ITEC Diploma in Anatomy Physiology and Massage and to this day continues to evolve her practice by attending post graduate courses, workshops and getting as […]
- David’s journey into Shiatsu and bodywork stems from his interest and practice of Tai Chi. The positive health benefits, improvement of his wellbeing and the calming effects gained from practicing this gentle form of martial arts, is what kept him committed to Tai Chi. In wanting to extend this passion to a field that would […]
Holistic Massage / Reflexology / Reiki / Manual Lymphatic Drainage / PregnancyProfessionally qualified since 1996, Florentina is a multi-disciplinary practitioner skilled in Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Reiki Healing, Pregnancy treatments, Deep Tissue and Manual Lymphatic Drainage. Her versatility means she can apply her skills to a broad range of conditions and is highly experienced in working with stress management, stiff, tense muscles, pregnancy, and injuries old and new. […]
Deep Tissue (Thermal) / Pregnancy / Holistic / Reflexology / MLDGeorgina has been a practicing complementary massage therapist for over 16 years in London and Worcester. Her work with City clients plus 7 years at a well known London gym have given her extensive experience in stress management and muscle tension. From this she has developed a unique approach to help realign and re-balance both […]
- Hayley is a qualified Chinese Medicine acupuncturist; massage therapist, reflexologist and Wellbeing Coach. She is a naturalist, a self-care strategist and a passionate advocate of all things good; people, health, food and wellbeing. Hayley has vast experience and has developed an excellent understanding of the complementary health and wellbeing industry over the years, working as […]
Holistic/Deep Tissue/Pregnancy/Natural Facial Rejuvenation /Myofascial ReleaseHelen discovered the overpowering ability of touch to transform and empower while reviewing spas and treatments during her previous career as a beauty editor for The Sunday Times Style magazine and, having become a massage therapist in 2008, is passionate about imparting this to others. She doesn’t believe a ‘no pain no gain’ approach is […]
- Ilaria first qualified in 2008. She specializes in Holistic, Sports and remedial massage, Ayurvedic and Indian head massage, Manual lymphatic drainage, Acupressure therapy, Myofascial release, pregnancy and post-natal massage. Trained as an Ayurvedic and panchakarma therapist in Kerala, India in 2009, Ilaria practices traditional Ayurvedic treatments and also a fusion of Western and eastern techniques […]
Deep Tissue/Therapeutic Massage/ReflexologyImre Pozsonyi BA(Hons), MA, Dip O.T,ITEC, (CRB) has over 18 years experience as a therapist in England both in clinical settings as well as in exclusive spa environments. He works with children and adults of any age offering Therapeutic Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage. Imre also studied Occupational Therapy at the […]
- With over ten years of experience, Jade uses a combination of therapeutic and deep tissue massage techniques as well as rhythm mobility, passive joint mobilisation, stretches, trigger point therapy and guided breath work with a main aim to provide people with the space and opportunity to step away from the world for a while, to […]
- Justin has a longstanding interest in health and wellbeing, and initially trained as a cranio-sacral therapist 20 years ago after seeing the transformative effect on his firstborn child. More recently, he graduated with a Masters in Osteopathy from the British School of Osteopathy where he took a particular interest in the treatment of complex chronic […]
ButeykoKathryn Godfrey qualified as a nurse and health visitor before becoming interested in breathing therapy. Gaining her qualification in 2005 from the Buteyko Breathing Association she successfully used Buteyko to radically improve her own asthma. Since that time Kathryn has been working as a Buteyko practitioner and is involved in training health professionals in using […]
- Katrina’s interest in the physical being and bodily awareness comes from a background in performance, having trained in physical theatre at degree and postgraduate level. Out of this grew a love of yoga and later a career as a massage therapist. She has received comprehensive training from the prestigious Jing Institute of Advanced Massage and […]
- Lelani Loubser is a qualified and registered Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist and Naturopath. She is also a qualified GAPS practitioner. Lelani is accredited with BANT and CNHC and undertakes more than 200 hours of continuous practice development each year, to keep up-to-date with all scientific developments within her area of healthcare. Her approach to helping people […]
Osteopath & Sports Massage PractitionerLeon Baugh is an Osteopath and Sports massage therapist, holding a Masters Degree from the British School of Osteopathy, and registered with the General Osteopathic Council. He also holds qualifications in Advanced Bodywork and Medical Acupuncture. Please note as of April 6th 2018, Leon’s prices will become the following: 30 min = £60 45min = £70 […]
- Linda treats each of her clients as an individual and provides a range of services tailored to their personal needs and requirements. Her approach to their treatment is holistic, assessing their condition within the context of their general lifestyle not just the symptoms they present. She has extensive knowledge and experience of a wide range […]
Holistic/ Advanced Clinical Massage for treating pain/ Myofascial ReleaseLisa is an expert on effective pain relief and prides herself on helping clients get freedom from whatever ails them, be it RSI, headaches, upper and lower back pain or stress from every day life. She loves to facilitate a space to totally unwind, restore and switch off from a busy life style. Lisa believes […]
Naturopathy, Herbal Medicine and Asyra BioenergeticsLloyd helps people face health challenges of all types and enables them to restore natural balance using a unique combination of natural health approaches. With his friendly and professional manner, Lloyd treats you as a whole and unique person and seeks to identify the root causes of your symptoms using both the latest bioenergetic health […]
Holistic, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Detox, Thai and Facial RejuvenationMahab’s commitment to massage evolved out of her own personal journey. Following a chronic injury as well as a significant bereavement some years back she began to search for her own healing tools. She became fascinated with bodywork, nutrition, practices to relax the mind, and the impact of stress on the body. These, along with […]
Acupuncture/Japanese AcupunctureMarian has been in practice since 1991. She is an experienced acupuncturist and a member of the British Acupuncture Council. A large part of her work is in the area of pre-conceptual care and pregnancy support and she treats children of all ages from babies upwards. Marian also works with patients with a wide range […]
Homeopathy‘You are unique and your symptoms are unique to you.’ Mary finds homeopathy an interesting and engaging profession. She has been working in this field for many years and loves the challenge of providing the right remedy according to the psychological and physical terrain of each client. Each visit presents something new and no two […]
Holistic/Pregnancy Massage/Bowen Technique/Reflexology/Reiki/ CSTMattea is a highly qualified holistic therapist with almost 20 years experience treating a wide variety of people from all walks of life and all ages. Mattea’s therapeutic and intuitive sensitivity enables her to connect with each client. She has a loyal client base, all trusting in her abilities and the care she offers. […]
Acupuncture, Tui Na, Deep Tissue MassageMilan Skamene BSc (Hons) Acupuncture, lic.Ac, lic.TuiNa, ACMP, MFHT Milan studied acupuncture in London’s LCTA and East London University. He developed his Tui Na massage skills privately for four years while practicing supervised by a senior Chinese therapist in the UK. He has worked for several alternative medicine clinics in the past few years and […]
Osteopath/Cranial OsteopathCranial Osteopath, Naturopath Rehana is a registered osteopath, with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC). Her background, as an editor in book publishing and a theatre administrator, has been translated to examining the stories or narrative ‘held’ in the human body, during over twenty years working in health and complementary medicine. She completed her four year […]
- Sabine Nave BSc (Hons) MCSP, MAACP, Chartered Physiotherapist Her treatment approach consists of education of the underlying problem, treatment options, stages of rehabilitation, and extensive advice on long term self-management and prevention. Treatment options include spinal, joint, and soft tissue mobilisations, acupuncture, and tailored rehabilitation exercises, including clinical Pilates, to help overcome injuries and aid […]
- Sarah Warman (BSc, MA, MSTAT) Alexander Technique & Embodied Wellbeing Teacher Address the Core and the surface of your pain. Discover Embodied Wellbeing. Sarah helps people get to the true roots of their pain to resolve the core issues and enjoy living more fully in the here and now. She has over 10 years experience […]
Couple CounsellingSonja Vetter, an experienced and fully qualified couples’ counsellor, trained at the Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships in London. Relationships can be very confusing and often it is hard to disentangle one’s feelings and emotions. She offers relationship counselling, couples’ counselling as well as counselling for individuals who want to explore past relationships or look […]
Holistic Massage, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Sports MassageHaving qualified in Holistic Massage in 2010, Sophie has continued to develop her skills training in Deep tissue, Acupressure Chair Massage and Pregnancy massage techniques. In 2012, she also received a Distinction in her Practical for her level 4 Sports Massage Diploma. More recently, Sophie qualified in Hydrotherm Massage, Reiki Level 2 and Myofascial Release. […]
Shiatsu/AcupunctureGrowing up in her native Argentina, in a family of doctors and complementary therapists, Valeria was inspired to study the holistic art of Oriental Medicine. She began her Shiatsu studies in 1992, and practiced in Argentina until 1995 before moving to the UK where she completing the Zen School of Shiatsu training in 1997. Valeria has been practicing […]
Deep Tissue/Remedial Massage/Pregnancy/HolisticVeronika has been working as a massage practitioner for over 22 years. She has an impeccable reputation among her clients and has treated people with a variety of ailments from all walks of life. The success of her practice lies with her ability to identify a client’s core problems and imbalances and work with these […]
Ayurvedic / Therapeutic / Pregnancy & Postnatal Massage / Myofascial Release MFRViola qualified as a Holistic Therapist in 2007, following a life-long fascination with natural healing practices. From this first course, her passion and interest grew, leading her to continue her studies through more advanced therapy courses: Viola has diplomas in Holistic massage and Anatomy & Physiology. She is also trained in Deep Tissue massage, Colon […]
- Wrisley Magargal is a registered nutritional therapist practicing applied nutrition based in the functional medicine paradigm. This practice seeks to address the underlying causes of poor health rather focusing on symptoms alone. Seeing Wrisley guarantees a nutrition plan bespoke to you as she believes that one size certainly does not fit all. Your nutrition plan […]
Osteopath/Cranial OsteopathZenna is an Osteopath registered with the General Osteopathic Council. Having completed a 4-year full time course at the European School of Osteopathy in 1985, she began her practice in Stoke Newington, first at the Clissold Park Natural Health Centre and now at Shine. She has consistently worked in the area for over 25 years. […]